The average for Miami Beach is 300 days of sun a year. Here Mediterranean Climate temperatures prevail. The summer months are very sunny and hot, with temperatures that vary between 23 and 34 degrees. There are summers when the heat is more intense…but, we have the sea for that!
The winters are relatively mild, with temperatures of between 5 and 14 degrees and there is often a dry, fresh wind that lets you see the intense blue colour of a sky completely free of clouds.
With respect to the rain, this normally comes in the spring and autumn. The rainiest month of the year is October, in contrast with July, which is the driest. This being said, like all seaside towns, a very pleasant humid breeze tends to blow in the summer.
Its large sandy beach makes this the perfect spot to enjoy with children, bathing in the warm waters of the Mediterranean and playing in the golden sand.
How to get there?
The best thing about these locations is that as well as being holiday paradises, they are perfectly connected and you can get to them however best suits your needs.
How to get to Miami Playa
- To get there by car, you can go by main road (N-340), highway or motorway.
- If you are catching the bus, there are local, as well as long-distance, routes.
- Do you prefer the train? Your station is Hospitalet del Infant.
- If you need to get here by plane, you will find Reus airport just 25 km away and we are 120 km away from Barcelona airport.
How to get to La Pineda
- In your car, down the A-7 or also by main road (N-340 and C-14).
- If you choose the bus, there are local and long-distance routes.
- To get the train, you will have to go to Salou or Tarragona town station.
- If you are coming by plane, Reus airport is just 10 km away and we are 100 km away from Barcelona.
For any type of information you may need about activities, our Beaches, trips or recommendations about what to do here, we recommend that you visit Miami Playa tourist office.
It is located in the Plaza Tarragona no street number, with the following post-code, and their telephone number is 977 81 09 78.
It is open to the public from 10:00 to 13:30 and from 16:30 to 19:30 hoursMore telephone numbers of interest