Joya Inmuebles e Inversiones are a competent and effective team, with extensive experience in the rental, vacation and tourism sector, and among other values we would like to bring your attention to our transparency, which is why we want you to know right from the start that the privacy of your data is very important for us.
We invite you to take the time to read these terms before providing us with your personal details.
If you are under fourteen years of age, we will require consent from your parents or guardian for the processing of your personal details.
Principles applied to your personal information
For the processing of your personal data we have strived to create a secure, reliable environment, which is why we would like to share our principles concerning your privacy with you:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will ask for your consent before processing your personal details for one or more of the specific purposes we shall inform you about with full transparency.
- Principle of minimum data: We will only ask you to provide the strictly necessary data related to the purposes for which we require them. The bare minimum.
- Principle of limited period of storage: Your data will not be kept for any longer than necessary to comply with our legal requirements and for the purposes they were compiled for. Depending on the purpose, we periodically review our lists and delete any records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
We respect and look after the personal data that our users provide through this website. As a user you must be aware that your rights will be guaranteed.
All persons have the right to receive confirmation about if we are processing personal details concerning them or not at Joya Inmuebles e Inversiones.
Date subjects have the right to:
- Apply for access to their details as data subject.
- Request rectification or erasure.
- Request limited processing of their personal details.
- Object to processing.
- Request the portability of their details.
Data subjects may exercise their rights at any time, free of charge, by e-mailing us at email@example.com stating the right they wish to exercise and providing us with their identification details.
Data subjects will also be entitled to effective judicial protection and may file claims with the controlling authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they believe that processing of their personal details has not been carried out in accordance with current legislation.
Who is the Data Controller of your personal details?
- Identity of the Data Controller: Joya Inmuebles e Inversiones, S.L.U.
- Commercial name: Joyapartments
- VAT Regd. No.: B50816982
- Address: C/ Joaquín Costa 4, 3º izda, Post Code 50001 – Zaragoza
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Rental of homes and premises
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Zaragoza, Volume 2455, Book 0, Section 8ª, Folio 14, Sheet No. Z-25494
Why do we process your personal details?
When users browse our website and request information via a contact form, they provide their personal details for which Joya Inmuebles e Inversiones is responsible as the Data Controller.
These data may include your IP address, name, address, e-mail and telephone number. When providing this information, you give consent for the information to be compiled, used, managed and stored by Joya Inmuebles e Inversiones in order to deal with your request, doubts or direct queries in relation to the products and services announced on our website.
We hereby inform you that the data you provide will be stored on the services of 1&1 IONOS España S.L.U.
We may process your personal details for other purposes:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and with applicable law. This may include developing tools and algorithms that help the website to guarantee the confidentiality of the compiled personal data.
- To support and improve the services offered on this website.
- Other non-identification data are also compiled which are obtained through some cookies that are downloaded onto users’ devices when they browse this website. Cookies are explained in further detail in our Cookies Policy.
Joya Inmuebles e Inversiones does not sell, lease or loan any personal data that could identify users to third parties, nor will it do so in the future without prior consent by users.
Legitimation for processing your data
The legal grounds for processing your personal details is your consent.
The prospective offering of products and services is based on consent that is requested, without withdrawal of consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
How long will we keep your personal data?
The personal data you provide will be kept for the period of time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was compiled, and to determine any possible liabilities that could stem from the said purpose, in line with current legislation.
Who will your personal details be reported to?
In order to provide the strictly necessary services to carry out our business, Joya Inmuebles e Inversiones shares your data with the following providers in accordance with their relevant privacy policies:
Hosting: 1&1 IONOS España S.L.U., with registered address in Spain, at Avenida de la Vega, 1 Edificio Veganova 3 Planta 5 Puerta C de Alcobendas, CP 28108, Madrid, who process the hosting services for Joya Inmuebles e Inversiones.
Google Analytics: a website analytics service provided by Google Inc., a Delaware company with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States of America (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “Cookies”, which are small text files downloaded to your computer to help Joya Inmuebles e Inversiones analyse how users interact with the website content, to analyse trends, administer the website and to compile demographic information about our users. The information created by the cookie on use of the Joya Inmuebles e Inversiones website (including your IP address) will be directly sent to and stored by Google in its servers in the United States of America.
- Google Analytics masks the users’ IP address on this website, and therefore no personal data about users is stored.
- Non-identification details about visits to the website will be stored for 26 months.
This disable add-on for Google Analytics browsers has been designed to be compatible with Chrome, Internet Explorer 11, Safari, Firefox and Opera. For the add-on to work, it must be able to load and execute properly in your browser. In Internet Explorer, third party cookies must be enabled. Obtain further information about disabling cookies and how to properly install the add-on for browsers.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Joya Inmuebles e Inversiones hereby undertakes to use and process users’ personal details in line with due confidentiality, and to use them in accordance with the purpose they were compiled for, and also to fulfil the obligation of storing the data and implementing all necessary measures to avoid any alteration, loss or unauthorised processing and access, in accordance with the provisions established in current data protection legislation.
This website includes a SSL certificate. This is a security protocol to make sure your data is transmitted securely, i.e. data transfer between a server and website, and vice-versa is fully encoded and encrypted.
Joya Inmuebles e Inversiones cannot fully guarantee against any security breaches of the internet, and therefore any violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
As users, you are the only parties responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data you send to Joya Inmuebles e Inversiones.
Users guarantee, and shall be liable for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data they provide, and undertake to ensure that the said data is kept up-to-date. Users agree to provide complete, correct information in the contact and subscription forms.
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with the Services from the Information Society and E-Commerce Law, Joya Inmuebles e Inversiones does not send SPAM, and will therefore never send any commercial e-mail that has not been previously requested and authorised by the user. Consequently, users have the option of giving their specific consent to receiving the newsletter in the contact forms on the website, regardless of any other specific commercial information they may request.